This service is for organisations who wish to apply for accreditation against specific standards. Guidance is provided to enable organisations to implement necessary processes and procedures to ensure requirements of the standard sought are met and that the organisation is prepared for an audit or assessment. Standards worked with include ISO 9001, LEXCEL, CQS, WIQS, SQM, ISO27001, Investors in People, BS76000, BS8477 and Customer Service Excellence. A full gap analysis will be undertaken against the relevant standard and the organisation will receive a full report, recommendation, guidance on implementation and documentation where necessary (e.g.: where an organisation does not have a required policy in line with the Standard) Any documentation, procedures and processes will be amended accordingly. Organisations will be responsible for actual implementation but guidance will be provided to those responsible. The organisation will be fully informed as to the likelihood of success and steps, if any, necessary to enable accreditation.
This option entitles an organisation to a reduction of £100 off any daily rate service including compliance audits, file reviews, internal audits and ad hoc services. Offer is open up to 18 months after last completed service.
Benefits (not a comprehensive list)
- Unbiased external assessment devoid of internal politics, internal relationship, hierarchy influence
- Avoids ‘internal reviewer’ complacency
- Expertise in requirements of standard
- Knowledge of relevant best practice to suit your organisation.
- No ‘papering over cracks’
- Assurance that ‘all is well” or not as the case may be
- Enables identification of concerns, gaps against the standard
- Suitable for all types & size of organisations
- No hidden agenda, negative findings will be referenced & evidenced
- Guidance & recommendations made to ensure compliance with the relevant standard
- Where appropriate, documentation will be provided
- Enables successful outcome of audit or assessment provided guidance & recommendation followed
- Assistance with any corrective action required
FIXED PRICE OPTIONS – single sites based in UK only, prices are based on one specific standard only)
£1500 + vat Sole Proprietor/Owner – up to 5 employees
£2500 + vat up to 25 employees
£3500 + vat up to 50 employees
£5000 + vat up to 100 employees
More than 100 workers please contact Jamilah to discuss For multiple sites add £600 + vat per site Travel costs are payable for sites outside London & may include overnight accommodation if necessary.